ENOUGH!
Feeling like kanasai now.
Don`t know what to say,
don`t know what to feel.
But here`s a grand Thank You to a particular group of people.
With more than just a tinge of sarcasm.
Much more than just a spoonful of it.
Yeah, thank you
very much mans.
Now can you all just quit meddling with stuff that shouldn`t even be the very least of your concern?
Unless you really care,
Quit it!
Super Extra Large Noses.
Horrendous.
Friend#1, Friend#2, Friend#3.
You guys aren`t making me feel any better, just so you know.
You, stop being like this
please.You`re turning me bananas.
If you think
you`re leading a nonsense life now, think again.
Do you even think about how I am feeling.
I`ll bet NOT.
Friend#4, I don`t even know if you`re categorised as my friend.
Or if I`m categorised as one of yours. Speak for yourself before you speak about others.
It`s not fair. Really isn`t.
Yeah you can save it if you`re gonna give me all that shit about nothing`s ever fair.
I`m not happy.
I am not happy.
Freaking shit-filled deja vu.
Stop reliving the past.
Feel like crying until my tears form an oxbow lake but that`s pointless.
Don`t know why I`m so affected by this shit.
But that`s just me, what to do.
Feeling so lousy. It`s like I don`t even have a control over my own life.
Probably shouldn`t have given a damn about this in the very first place.
I dont want to ruin my life all over again.
Once is just about enough.
Do you have any idea how terrible I`m feeling? :(